VISIONS & VALUES
For us as a family-run company, visions and values are particularly important. For generations, the active living of shared values has formed the basis for trusting cooperation and entrepreneurial success. First and foremost, this includes the company's commitment to its employees, but also to the society in which we do business. For example, our workforce received social benefits as early as the 19th century, before they were even required by law.
And today too. As a global player with over 50 locations on five continents, we are aware that our true competitive advantages are our committed and well-trained employees; any company can buy the necessary technologies. Mutual respect is the foundation of a free society.
THE FAUN CORPORATE PHILOSOPHY
FAUN is reliably progressive. Our mission is to provide you with high-performance, high-quality waste collection vehicles and sweepers day after day. That is why we are always working on optimising our technologies in detail. In doing so, we rely on a consistent quality concept and continuously improve it.
For FAUN to be successful, it is important that all employees have a common understanding of the company's goal. A shared vision creates a sense of togetherness and gives direction to our striving. It formulates our claim to always be among the best in everything we do. Each individual contributes to making our vision come true.
- FAUN is the leading and trend-setting company for disposal technology and its components.
- FAUN is a tightly managed and well-organised company with which our employees can identify.
- We look after our clients in an exemplary manner and support them in their development.
- FAUN provides all our customers with suitable solutions through research, development and trend-setting investments.
- FAUN builds on the strength of our company through stable and profitable growth
- We strengthen the skills of our employees through targeted training and further education
Honesty & Reliability
Trust & Respect
Social, environmental & cultural responsibility
Honesty and reliability, trust and respect, social, ecological and cultural responsibility, which apply to FAUN and all companies in the KIRCHHOFF Group.
Regardless of who we are or where our place is in the FAUN team, this little "Vision & Values" book should be the binding basis for our daily actions for each of us.
What do values mean for our society?
Values hold our society together. They have a direct impact on our daily interaction and form a framework that provides orientation and security even in our fast-moving times and an increasingly complex global environment.
Why do we as a company put values at the centre of our daily actions?
FAUN's values are deeply anchored in our corporate culture. They describe what is important to us in our daily interaction and what makes us tick. We regard them as the basis for our business success. The FAUN values provide clarity and commitment in our dealings with colleagues, employees and superiors as well as our customers, suppliers and cooperation partners. They form the basis for appreciating each individual employee in his or her uniqueness and for understanding cultural differences. We regard these cultural differences as enrichment and a source of innovation and continuous improvement.
Our values affirm both our responsibility for the sustainable development of our society and the preservation of nature and biodiversity with a view to future generations. They are the bond that unites all FAUN employees into a strong team.
Addendum Visions & Values -
KIRCHHOFF Ecotec Group
Our understanding of sustainability
As a tradition-conscious family business with a high level of innovation, the future viability of our business activities is important to us, especially with regard to future generations. Sustainable management has always been one of the core values of the KIRCHHOFF Ecotec Group and for us means harmonising the three dimensions of economy, ecology and social responsibility.
With its vehicles and lifters, the KIRCHHOFF Ecotec Group is a major global supplier to the waste management industry, thus laying the foundations for the transition to a circular economy. Together with our customers, we are paving the way towards recyclable products and services. Our products thus make a significant contribution to climate neutrality and resource conservation.
We see our sustainability ambitions as an opportunity to continue the positive development of the KIRCHHOFF Ecotec Group. It is particularly important to us to continue to create added value for our stakeholders and society as a whole through sustainable action and authentic and transparent communication.
Our sustainability principles
- We keep an eye on the entire value chain. Together with our suppliers and customers, we are continuously driving progress in the area of ESG.
- We protect the environment by conserving resources and minimising CO2e emissions.
- We demand compliant behaviour from our employees and business partners and provide sufficient resources and capacities for this. We support our employees worldwide with training and provide sufficient documentation to ensure that the measures are implemented successfully in the long term.
- Our employees are a central element for the future viability of the company and in order to strengthen them and retain them in the long term, we offer them an equal, meaningful and future-orientated working environment. To this end, we ensure a partnership of equals, actively promote professional and personal training and development and offer positive incentives for an appreciative working environment.
- We strive to maintain our market leadership through innovation. In doing so, we are not only focussing on product innovations, but will also play a leading role in the municipal vehicle industry in terms of sustainability.