- CLEAN OPTION is a three-stage air purification system installed in the loading operators’ working area
- A radial fan draws in fresh air and uses pressures of around 600–800 pascals to create an air curtain in front of the tailgate
- An axial fan in the tailgate creates a vacuum, ensuring that the external air is kept constantly flowing into the tailgate.
- The specially designed fans, which were adapted for the large opening dimensions of the tailgate, circulate approximately 2,000-3,000 m³ of air per hour (depending on the condition of the filter element)
- The exhaust air is purified by a replaceable filter element before being released back into the atmosphere
Would you like a personal consultation?
Give us a call or send us a message.
We look forward to hearing from you!