INNIVO is a world-first! The INNIVO lift combines tried-and-tested technology with a pioneering new concept: A crane that picks up andempties floor-sealed underground containers. Safe, fast and clean.
- Floor-sealed and liquid tight collection container
- Concrete housing stays clean, as no liquid or residue can spill
- Minimal maintenance and cleaning costs
- Controlled tipping of recyclable materials into vehicle tailgate
- Automatic container pick-up with special locking system
- Low overall height of 6,500 mm, low lifting system weight of 1,200 kg
- Fast cycle times
- Simple operation via combination of telescope, winch and rotator
- Empty containers from 60 l to 5 m³ with a single vehicle. Standard route
planning with no need for special vehicles to keep your fleet streamlined
- Optimised hopper design with complete compaction system protection
- Option: bar lift
The TERRANEO system perfectly integrates depot container
cranes into the proven VARIOPRESS.
- 15–20 m³ body volume
- Crane and container pick-up can be placed in park position during compaction
- Wide opening and large rear volume, for a wide range of underground containers
- Roof crane or mid-section crane models, underground collection only or combined with a manual or automatic bin lifter
- Underground only model features large flap for convenient manual loading of additional refuse
- Crane electronics integrated into tried-and-tested FCS system: For
maximum safety and ergonomic performance
- Shared integrated hydraulics with modern LS control system
- Option: Integrated calibratable body weighing system for calculations
accurate to within 5 kg
Would you like a personal consultation?
Give us a call or send us a message.
We look forward to hearing from you!