With the ROTOPRESS XL, FAUN offers an efficient option for transporting waste and recyclable materials.
The ROTOPRESS XL is a cost-effective alternative as a long-distance transport solution to cope with the increasing distances that have to be travelled to reach waste treatment plants. You are able to choose between different drive options depending on the energy sources at the start and destination locations: Completely autonomous with an integrated diesel engine. Alternatively with quick couplings, if stationary assemblies or tractors equipped with suitable hydraulics are available for unloading. Or electrically powered, if there are suitable power connections available.
- 41 m³ volume
- Variable drive concepts
- impermeable with large dirt water tank
- Low maintenance with long service life – like all ROTOPRESS
- Environmentally friendly, hygienic
- Attractive in terms of transporting domestic waste, organic waste and lightweight fraction
- Mobile transfer station
- Remains fully functional even in temperatures below freezing point
Would you like a personal consultation?
Give us a call or send us a message.
We look forward to hearing from you!
+49 800 32865463
VARIOUS DRIVE CONCEPTS
- Completely autonomous with an integrated diesel engine
- With hydraulic quick couplings, if stationary assemblies or tractors equipped with suitable hydraulics are available for unloading.
- Electrically powered, if there are suitable power connections available