Fast and innovative
The new FAUN SIDEPRESS combines a high usable volume with fast loading and high-performance compaction in a one-man-operation vehicle.
The new design of the impermeable hopper compactor and the new body container, together with the elegantly encased lifter, form a single, fully integrated unit. Through the repositioning of the lifter, the envelope curve of the motion path has been shortened, and lateral kick-out
has been reduced. The lifter is operated from the driver’s seat using a joystick, with right or left-handed control options.
Although the body weight has been reduced to approximately 7,400 kg, capacity has increased to 28 m³. Thanks to the enlarged loading chambers, multiple classic waste bins of up to 1.1 m³ can be picked up in quick succession. In addition, the hopper volume is designed for the new style of large container with a capacity of 2.2 to 3.2 m³. The waste is compacted in the new pendulum compactor on the way to the next stopping point. The low-wear rotation is driven by externally located pressing cylinders. Both the bearings and drive are protected under a cover, but are in an easily accessible location outside the dirty area. This means a lot less wear and, as a result, less frequent and faster maintenance on the bolted packer plate.
- 28-34 m³ body volume
- Liquid-proof hopper compactor
- High-capacity pendulum compactor works in between stops
- Lifter controlled from driver‘s position
- Right or left-hand control
- Lifts containers from 60 litres to 3.2 m3
- Manoeuvrable: 28 m3 on a 4,000 mm wheelbase
- Maximum application flexibility for all refuse and recyclable materials
- Low-maintenance and easy to repair
- Bin-stopper to protect containers
- Safe discharge