The compact sweeper The VIAJET 4 concept brings together the robust construction of typical 7.5 t chassis with all the practical qualities of a superstructure sweeper. The approximately 1.9 m-wide chassis are ideal for urban use. Thanks to the lightweight design, a maximum payload of around 3 t can be achieved. The debris holding area has a loading volume of 4 m³, in accordance with DIN EN 15429-1. The container hood is made from light glass-fibre-reinforced plastic, and can be fully raised for refuse collection. In decentralised applications, too, the VIAJET 4 raised emptying function can be used to tip the load into pits up to 1.5 metres deep. The new motor configuration provides improved access to the area for servicing and allows for a high water capacity of 800 l.
The VIAJET 4 comes with FAUN’s patented air circulation system as standard, which guarantees the lowest emission values in the expelled air.
- Suction superstructure sweeper with 4 m³ superstructure volume
- 6.5 – 7.5 t standard chassis with high payload
- Drive concepts to suit individual applications
- Flexible, powerful and economic
- Standard chassis with high load capacity and maximum driving speed
- Service-friendly overall concept
- Air circulation system, low emissions with a high suction performance
- Flexible brush design costs according to application
- Standard raised emptying function for decentralised working environments
- Innovative well-planned container design
Would you like a personal consultation?
Give us a call or send us a message.
We look forward to hearing from you!